Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have introduction/Farwell section. Also change earnings/payouts more reasonable.

+2
Tricky
triigerhappy
6 posters

Go down

Have introduction/Farwell section. Also change earnings/payouts more reasonable. Empty Have introduction/Farwell section. Also change earnings/payouts more reasonable.

Post by triigerhappy Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Hello. I came from basil. My user name there is Torq or 0xyKotton. A few suggestions for this website to start off to a good start would be to add a intro/farewell section so that everyone can get to know someone. Add many more sections and change the title of the forum. if this is about MS it should have something to do with Maplestory. Like how basilmarket is Maple's Ebay. How does Aquaphresh relate to Maplestory?

Lastly, change the earnings and payouts to something more reasonable. Maybe 25k per post and 50k per thread. In point form that be 1pt=25k and 2pt=50k. Have the cash out large so members can look forward to something nice like 100-200m range. Control the spamming by making rules that state only detailed posts with good information will count towards the earnings.

The very last thing you should do and probably won't be until much later on when you get a bigger member base is make the payouts faster then one week. Eventually your end goal is to make it instant or close to instant delivery. Most if not all paid to xxx sites are instant payouts. Good luck with your website and I hope it takes off. This sounds like something that will innovate MS just like basilmarket. Hope to see good things come from it.
triigerhappy
triigerhappy

Back to top Go down

Have introduction/Farwell section. Also change earnings/payouts more reasonable. Empty Re: Have introduction/Farwell section. Also change earnings/payouts more reasonable.

Post by Tricky Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:52 pm

I doubt the owner will even make money if it's 25k per point. elephant
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Have introduction/Farwell section. Also change earnings/payouts more reasonable. Empty Re: Have introduction/Farwell section. Also change earnings/payouts more reasonable.

Post by triigerhappy Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Tricky wrote:I doubt the owner will even make money if it's 25k per point. elephant

The owner will make money off it if planned right. Making sure the payout is large and only obtainable if you made a quite amount of posts or threads. 10k is too small of an earning to make any sorta worthwhile prize for one to want to continue posting. This shouldn't make you rich in Maple but it should help you with a bit of mesos for your time here. Controlling the post count and knowing what post to count or not count is another way to make earning harder for the members. Basically the members should have to work for the payout and having some sorta of incentive will make more members stay and refer other users to join this site.
triigerhappy
triigerhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:06 pm

I think this site shouldn't be a way for people to make a quick buck it should be a forum with a cool feature so i think the payout is perfectly fine and i'm sure he is making money as he said on basilmarket there is ads that help with that. Anyway this is awesome and i hope it becomes big like sleepywood/basilmarket/whatever that other big maple forum is called.
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Idiot wrote:I think this site shouldn't be a way for people to make a quick buck it should be a forum with a cool feature so i think the payout is perfectly fine and i'm sure he is making money as he said on basilmarket there is ads that help with that. Anyway this is awesome and i hope it becomes big like sleepywood/basilmarket/whatever that other big maple forum is called.

There are no ads yet, so we don't know how many ads he'll put in and where. In fact, I'm not even sure how much money an ad pays... something like half a cent per click? I just hope there aren't any pop-up or auto audio-playing ads, I hate those.
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Tricky wrote:
Idiot wrote:I think this site shouldn't be a way for people to make a quick buck it should be a forum with a cool feature so i think the payout is perfectly fine and i'm sure he is making money as he said on basilmarket there is ads that help with that. Anyway this is awesome and i hope it becomes big like sleepywood/basilmarket/whatever that other big maple forum is called.

There are no ads yet, so we don't know how many ads he'll put in and where. In fact, I'm not even sure how much money an ad pays... something like half a cent per click? I just hope there aren't any pop-up or auto audio-playing ads, I hate those.

There will NOT be pop ads or audio ads, unless if they're with forumotion. All the ads i'm going to place are already up. I have my ad on the register page. And i may have one more ad somewhere near the bottom of the page. You won't even be able to see it, but it'll still be on the page, so the view counts. I made this forum bcause i hate basils annoying pop ads, and sleepywoods annoying ads that make you wait a number of seconds to reach a page.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

https://aqua-road.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:18 pm

out of curiousity how much money do you make per add? and i have to agree with the TS about making the per post value 25k. That could add up to quite a hefty sum and attract more people
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by triigerhappy Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Crow to help you advertise if it is with your permission I may post an ad provided you can link back on my website in the near future. I am doing something similar to your site except it is earning actual money not mesos. I am trying to go into the paid to click business and will need to have some advertisers in order for me to start out well. The link back could be a small link and anywhere you want it. Let me know if this is alright with you.
triigerhappy
triigerhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Crow wrote:
Tricky wrote:

There will NOT be pop ads or audio ads, unless if they're with forumotion. All the ads i'm going to place are already up. I have my ad on the register page. And i may have one more ad somewhere near the bottom of the page. You won't even be able to see it, but it'll still be on the page, so the view counts. I made this forum bcause i hate basils annoying pop ads, and sleepywoods annoying ads that make you wait a number of seconds to reach a page.

Oops, I had ABP enabled for the site - no wonder I'm not seeing any ads. I'll enable it so you can make some money from me. xD

Definitely good to hear "no" on those annoying ads. Cool
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Tricky wrote:
Crow wrote:
Tricky wrote:

Oops, I had ABP enabled for the site - no wonder I'm not seeing any ads. I'll enable it so you can make some money from me. xD

Definitely good to hear "no" on those annoying ads. Cool

Agreed, the pop ups aren't what bother me it is the auto audio this piss the shit out of me. wait pissing shit whaa? cyclops
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:33 am

The profiles have a little video ad, which is not mine. Stupid forumotion placed it their. I need to pay $$ to have it removed. Hopefully in the near future when i start to profit somewhat i'll remove them. I probably should've done this with mybb, but i can't afford the hosting.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

https://aqua-road.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 am

Crow wrote:The profiles have a little video ad, which is not mine. Stupid forumotion placed it their. I need to pay $$ to have it removed. Hopefully in the near future when i start to profit somewhat i'll remove them. I probably should've done this with mybb, but i can't afford the hosting.

I thought it was auto-muted, so I was fine with it. Only possible problem with it would be the bandwidth for buffering the video, I guess?
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:41 am

Tricky wrote:

I thought it was auto-muted, so I was fine with it. Only possible problem with it would be the bandwidth for buffering the video, I guess?

Doesn't make noise not a big deal with me Razz
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Noob Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Yay Crow>Mr.B
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down