Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There should be an auction section.

3 posters

Go down

There should be an auction section. Empty There should be an auction section.

Post by Noob Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Just like the ones on basil.
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

There should be an auction section. Empty Re: There should be an auction section.

Post by Crow Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:14 pm

There's going to be a marketplace section. But it'll probably just be forum based. Copying basilmarkets auction system would be very shady of us. And coding our own version of it would be quite difficult. As much as i don't like the way Mr.Basil runs things. He is a skilled coder.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

https://aqua-road.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

There should be an auction section. Empty Re: There should be an auction section.

Post by Noob Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Crow wrote:There's going to be a marketplace section. But it'll probably just be forum based. Copying basilmarkets auction system would be very shady of us. And coding our own version of it would be quite difficult. As much as i don't like the way Mr.Basil runs things. He is a skilled coder.

Hmm, maybe we can do a very simple system. There can be 22 "fm rooms" Say fm 1 is scrolls, fm 2 is thief daggers, fm 3 is thief throwing stars and claws, fm 4 is chairs, etc. And then someone either posts they want something or someone posts they have something and then they just negotiate with the buyer/seller. Btw, whats your basilmarket id?
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Noob wrote:
Crow wrote:There's going to be a marketplace section. But it'll probably just be forum based. Copying basilmarkets auction system would be very shady of us. And coding our own version of it would be quite difficult. As much as i don't like the way Mr.Basil runs things. He is a skilled coder.

Hmm, maybe we can do a very simple system. There can be 22 "fm rooms" Say fm 1 is scrolls, fm 2 is thief daggers, fm 3 is thief throwing stars and claws, fm 4 is chairs, etc. And then someone either posts they want something or someone posts they have something and then they just negotiate with the buyer/seller. Btw, whats your basilmarket id?

My Basil id is private sorry Sad
But about the market system. The market system will probably be integrated with the world sections. Basically i plan adding a section for each world. Each world section will probably have a market subforum, where you could trade/buy items.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

https://aqua-road.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Crow wrote:

My Basil id is private sorry Sad
But about the market system. The market system will probably be integrated with the world sections. Basically i plan adding a section for each world. Each world section will probably have a market subforum, where you could trade/buy items.

Sounds like a good idea, it'll also patch up the fact that no one ever PM's you when bidding on an auction. This way, people can ask if the item is crafted, by whom, etc.
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down