Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know this is controversial

4 posters

Go down

I know this is controversial Empty I know this is controversial

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Weed. Do you smoke weed? tonight a lot of my friends are going to a party where they will obviously get drunk and high. So i started thinking first why? do most people do this? should I? i am very uneducated Shocked from what i've heard it can be a really good time, but of course I've always been told don't do drugs yada yada yada so what are you're opinions on the stuff, or just drugs in general?
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

I know this is controversial Empty Re: I know this is controversial

Post by Mikey Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm not much a drug person myself. I've tried hookah and alcohol, neither of which are illegal or really debatable.
But I have no problem with weed.

Weed is bad for you if you smoke it because all smoke is bad for you. Weed can be addicting just like video games. But marijuana itself isn't bad, and it can actually have some benefits. It doesn't contain nicotine, so your brain doesn't grow dependent on it. Bongs or edible would be a better method, but whatever!

Usually when friends ask me to smoke or drink I just kindly refuse. If it's not your thing don't do it.

So long as you're not doing stupid shit like cocaine or meth you're good.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Mikey wrote:I'm not much a drug person myself. I've tried hookah and alcohol, neither of which are illegal or really debatable.
But I have no problem with weed.

Weed is bad for you if you smoke it because all smoke is bad for you. Weed can be addicting just like video games. But marijuana itself isn't bad, and it can actually have some benefits. It doesn't contain nicotine, so your brain doesn't grow dependent on it. Bongs or edible would be a better method, but whatever!

Usually when friends ask me to smoke or drink I just kindly refuse. If it's not your thing don't do it.

So long as you're not doing stupid shit like cocaine or meth you're good.

Interesesting. yeah my friends just smoke blunts pretty much. I'm not much of an alcohol or drug person either havn't had anything in my life yet :/ not sure but i guess i'll have to make some sort of decision tonight Embarassed
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Personally, I don't think drugs are too much of a problem if you can control your use of them.

Problem is, almost no one can, which is why I would highly recommend you to just stay away from it.
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:30 pm

I do it all... and you can't tell at all that I do... so do it too. :]
jk.

I've never really gotten into that, I know you can just use weed as medicine....
For instance, you have a terrible toothache... smoke some weed... Take a nap, you'll wake up the next morning feeling mighty fresh.
their are things doctors prescribe as pain medicine that are far worse than weed, but you have to know how much self control you have. You don't wanna get dependent on it.. you know what I mean?
Alex
Alex

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000546218850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum