Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An important decision in my maple life.

+3
Artifact
Mikey
Idiot
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An important decision in my maple life. Empty An important decision in my maple life.

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:12 am

I have a decision to make regarding worlds. I've recently taken a break from maple for the beginning of school. I am now coming back and i have four options. i need the opinions of you aqua-ers i will honestly just do what the majority says O.o

1. I go back to chaos and continue my current 124 bishop.
[/b]~PROs~
-I have quite a few friends
- i have decent equips and some nx stuff+some mesos(200m-400mish)
-I will have a guild to train with me and accompany me
~CONs~
-I want to return to windia
-I have kinda lost interest in the bishop class ( for now )

2. I stay in chaos and make a new character
~PROs~
-I have quite a few friends
- i have decent equips and some nx stuff+some mesos(200m-400mish)
-I will have a guild to train with me and accompany me
-New class that i shall enjoy
~CONs~
-I'm a relatively slow level-er and it could take some time to get myself back to 120

3. I go back to my home world windia and continue my 106 f/p
~PROs~
-I could benefit from aqua
-I want to go back to windia
~CONs~
-I have no friends
- I have no guild
- i have 10m for mesos
- i have grand lionman hair in brown which i hate
4. I go back to my home world and start a new character
~PROs~
-I could benefit from aqua
-I want to go back to windia
-I have a character with evan hair Very Happy
~CONs~[b]
-I have no friends
- I have no guild
- i have 10m for mesos
- leveling will probably be slow

So in short: do it go to chaos where i am well adjusted with mesos friends a guild etc.
or go back home where for some reason i just enjoy it

Also if i play a new character what class( only explorer Razz )
I will be following majority for the decision Very Happy

EDIT: thanks to unify and artifact i have chosen windia i also want a new character which class?
(note: i have never gotten a character who is not a mage over lvl 32 confused

Last edited by Idiot on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new information)
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

An important decision in my maple life. Empty Re: An important decision in my maple life.

Post by Mikey Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:16 am

If you do return to Windia, I'll be your friend. (: And you can join my guild!!
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

An important decision in my maple life. Empty Re: An important decision in my maple life.

Post by Artifact Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:20 am

Hmm well the go back to windia seems to have mans cons and not a large amount of pros. If it's bugging you maybe you should go back. Leveling shouldn't be to slow i mean it's chaos come on. Having no friends is a problem. It's pretty difficult to make friends in ms these days. No guild goes with having no friends IMO

Ehh, i say stay in your world. If you're enjoying maple, make the best of it. Try to build a reputation.
Artifact
Artifact

Back to top Go down

Post by Unify Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:22 am

Well you do have many cons in windia and some pros. But, fining friends shouldn't be THAT hard, you could simply go to lhc and chat with people while training. Then guild shouldn't be a problem either, now that guilds are easy to make everyone's running one. Maybe joining a good guild will be hard but as a high lvl it won't. And leveling really isn't hard anymore Simply go to lhc and party up haha. Although it could drain your pots...

Last edited by Unify on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Unify
Unify
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:24 am

Artifact wrote:Hmm well the go back to windia seems to have mans cons and not a large amount of pros. If it's bugging you maybe you should go back. Leveling shouldn't be to slow i mean it's chaos come on. Having no friends is a problem. It's pretty difficult to make friends in ms these days. No guild goes with having no friends IMO

Ehh, i say stay in your world. If you're enjoying maple, make the best of it. Try to build a reputation.
Thanks for the advice, it kinda is bugging me not being in windia :/ andi think i have made a reputation for myself in chaos ha! hmm so no matter which world i go to should i stay with my leveled character or start fresh?

Mikey wrote:If you do return to Windia, I'll be your friend. (: And you can join my guild!!
Hah thanks. I might have to take you up on that.
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Unify Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:26 am

Idiot wrote:
Thanks for the advice, it kinda is bugging me not being in windia :/ andi think i have made a reputation for myself in chaos ha! hmm so no matter which world i go to should i stay with my leveled character or start fresh?

Hmm well starting fresh can be a lot of fun. You could easily get to 70 in a day of non stop playing then do pvp from 70 to 80 in a day of semi casual playing. You could experience a new job, maybe an attacker. Since you've had a few mages. Or maybe even a battle mage, they're both attacker and mage.
Unify
Unify
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:26 am

Unify wrote:Well you do have many cons in windia and some pros. But, fining friends shouldn't be THAT hard, you could simply go to lhc and chat with people while training. Then guild shouldn't be a problem either, now that guilds are easy to make everyone's running one. Maybe joining a good guild will be hard but as a high lvl it won't. And leveling really isn't hard anymore Simply go to lhc and party up haha. Although it could drain your pots...

It's not lhc that bothers me its getting to 120. see in 5+ years i've managed one lvl 120+ in chaos Embarassed
so yeah but now that ive done it im sure i could do it again xD
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:27 am

Well, also population should be considered. Windia is one of the most crowded servers, while Chaos basically died when school started... Of course, with Ascension coming next week, the style of leveling will shit towards a more group oriented play with PQ's and Monster Park.
Kitty
Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Artifact Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:28 am

Idiot wrote:
It's not lhc that bothers me its getting to 120. see in 5+ years i've managed one lvl 120+ in chaos Embarassed
so yeah but now that ive done it im sure i could do it again xD

You just have to set your mind to it. And have a lot of free time haha. And seeing as you got friends in a new world. I'm sure you'd get friends in windia. I meen i'd immagine chaos being dead.
Artifact
Artifact

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:28 am

Unify wrote:

Hmm well starting fresh can be a lot of fun. You could easily get to 70 in a day of non stop playing then do pvp from 70 to 80 in a day of semi casual playing. You could experience a new job, maybe an attacker. Since you've had a few mages. Or maybe even a battle mage, they're both attacker and mage.

I'm kinda OCD in some ways and i refuse to play a non-explorer. yes its weird but i've tried being a hero i could even click the aran button it felt like i was torturing myself Sad
but yeah i've never had a non mage past lvl 32 so yeah cyclops
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Unify Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:30 am

Artifact wrote:

You just have to set your mind to it. And have a lot of free time haha. And seeing as you got friends in a new world. I'm sure you'd get friends in windia. I meen i'd immagine chaos being dead.

Hmm this isn't always true actually. In many cases small communities tend to bond more. But yea i tried a dead world ounce(Kradia) It was very very boring.

Also consider chaos is basically dead and windias the most populated server.

Last edited by Unify on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Unify
Unify
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:33 am

Artifact wrote:

The first day i got into the guild charm which then joined the supernatural alliance (which is oen of the most powerful alliances if you will). so most of my friends came from there. also yeah i didnt play almost at all teh first month of chaos being out either so i mean i was so proud getting to 120 Razz i bet i could do it again. you know what i think im going to windia all because of you unify. be proud you've influenced one mapler today. so now... what class?
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Unify Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:37 am

Idiot wrote:
The first day i got into the guild charm which then joined the supernatural alliance (which is oen of the most powerful alliances if you will). so most of my friends came from there. also yeah i didnt play almost at all teh first month of chaos being out either so i mean i was so proud getting to 120 Razz i bet i could do it again. you know what i think im going to windia all because of you unify. be proud you've influenced one mapler today. so now... what class?

Hmm well here's some job pride videos..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufm5qD_qBJY -aran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okhdbGqiy18 -shadower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHlJca8DDeI -hero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn1Qh1QTnJU -Mechanic

Also hopefully you won't regret the switch.. But consider windia is packed and may get annoying.

If you do join though, you could buy vip for 600k for 30 days. and you already have Points: 79 each points 10k.. sooo
100k profit. But it's only been 2 days on this forum or so. So you could actually make decent cash even without spamming,. Just get on every now and than and post.

Last edited by Unify on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Unify
Unify
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:41 am

Unify wrote:

Hmm well here's some job pride videos..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufm5qD_qBJY -aran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okhdbGqiy18 -shadower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHlJca8DDeI -hero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn1Qh1QTnJU -Mechanic

Also hopefully you won't regret the switch.. But consider windia is packed and may get annoying.

I am quite used to windia xD. and right now shadower sounds sexy
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Unify Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:43 am

Idiot wrote:

I am quite used to windia xD. and right now shadower sounds sexy

Shadowers are sexy <3 i really like them. But they're hard to fund. Either way it's not all about dammage if you have run it's fine. And you could do the quest in nlc rack up 20mill their with the glove atk 60%.
Do some mining get more meso. It's really not to hard. Get some decent gear you know...
Unify
Unify
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:46 am

Unify wrote:

Shadowers are sexy <3 i really like them. But they're hard to fund. Either way it's not all about dammage if you have run it's fine. And you could do the quest in nlc rack up 20mill their with the glove atk 60%.
Do some mining get more meso. It's really not to hard. Get some decent gear you know...

Yup, the ol' moneymakng drill. I'm also kinda leaning towards buccaneer/archer
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Artifact Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:48 am

Idiot wrote:

Yup, the ol' moneymakng drill. I'm also kinda leaning towards buccaneer/archer

hmm if you're a damage hoar( not implying that you are) than buccaneer would disappoint you since they got nerfed. Archers are really cool, but you could also wait till demon slayr/mercades/canon shooter are out if your interested in them.
Artifact
Artifact

Back to top Go down

Post by Unify Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:50 am

Artifact wrote:

hmm if you're a damage hoar( not implying that you are) than buccaneer would disappoint you since they got nerfed. Archers are really cool, but you could also wait till demon slayr/mercades/canon shooter are out if your interested in them.

I agree with this but there's one thing i'd like to add on. Buccaneers can be a disappointment since they were in fact nerfed. But that means they'd be cheap to fund and eventually they will be buffed. And that'd be your time to shine.
Unify
Unify
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:54 am

Unify wrote:

I agree with this but there's one thing i'd like to add on. Buccaneers can be a disappointment since they were in fact nerfed. But that means they'd be cheap to fund and eventually they will be buffed. And that'd be your time to shine.

Lol i play magicians and primarily priests i am definatly not a damage hoar. as long as i can at least kill i'm fine xD or maybe dk i've always imagined me playing a dk . man im a terrible decision maker actually screw buccs and archers dk's sound awesome and look awesome
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Unify Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:57 am

Idiot wrote:

Lol i play magicians and primarily priests i am definatly not a damage hoar. as long as i can at least kill i'm fine xD or maybe dk i've always imagined me playing a dk . man im a terrible decision maker actually screw buccs and archers dk's sound awesome and look awesome

haha wow. My mains actually a dk. They can be a lot of fun. I mean they look sexy.

An important decision in my maple life. FGBNHOGAKKLBDBIAPLLDGALPNNILCAFFGAHLLLJMCCGMDOHOKLNBJJFDMCNDFFDDFJJBCPJCBDCHBCJOCJKPCLCJJGMCEEDM

I love the pinaka spear <33
Unify
Unify
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:00 am

Unify wrote:

haha wow. My mains actually a dk. They can be a lot of fun. I mean they look sexy.

An important decision in my maple life. FGBNHOGAKKLBDBIAPLLDGALPNNILCAFFGAHLLLJMCCGMDOHOKLNBJJFDMCNDFFDDFJJBCPJCBDCHBCJOCJKPCLCJJGMCEEDM

I love the pinaka spear <33
My favorite wepon ever is the omega spear i just find it so god damn sexy. yeah -logging on to maple now to create character-

-gathering some money to buy 10k nx tomorow-
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Unify Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:04 am

Idiot wrote:
My favorite wepon ever is the omega spear i just find it so god damn sexy. yeah -logging on to maple now to create character-

-gathering some money to buy 10k nx tomorow-

Nice! You could purchase VIP to.You already have enough points to profit already by 100k.
Also you can add my character to bl although i rarely ever play. My ign's VoicesInMe
Well i do play, but i usually get like a lvl a day. I'm currently going through hell lelves. 112

Last edited by Unify on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Unify
Unify
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:07 am

Unify wrote:

Nice! You could VIP to.You already have enough points to profit already by 100k.
Also you can add my character to bl although i rarely ever play. My ign's VoicesInMe
Well i do play, but i usually get like a lvl a day. I'm currently going through hell lelves. 112
yeah im going to save my points for now :p i will be using them eventually though. more for me 100-110 are the worst :[
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Unify Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:09 am

Idiot wrote:
yeah im going to save my points for now :p i will be using them eventually though. more for me 100-110 are the worst :[
Well this might sound stupid but i'm actually making a perma dk. Like i won't be getting dark knight. The reason why is just because i want to kinda bring back old maple. And i'm not one of those people that go "i miss the old days" i just like the idea of being one. So basically all levels will be hell for me.
Unify
Unify
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:15 am

Unify wrote:
Well this might sound stupid but i'm actually making a perma dk. Like i won't be getting dark knight. The reason why is just because i want to kinda bring back old maple. And i'm not one of those people that go "i miss the old days" i just like the idea of being one. So basically all levels will be hell for me.

Oh, interesting i do know what you mean. and for teh record i sometimes miss old maple Shocked anyway going online now
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next