Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will i go broke at this rate?

+3
Idiot
Tricky
Crow
7 posters

Go down

Will i go broke at this rate? Empty Will i go broke at this rate?

Post by Crow Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:12 am

Well it's on been a day, and some of you guys already reached high post counts. Do you think i'll go broke at the rate we're going at now?

Basil goes crazy when nexon has an explot/roll back. Imagine what would happen here.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

https://aqua-road.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Will i go broke at this rate? Empty Re: Will i go broke at this rate?

Post by Tricky Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:15 am

Doubt you'll go broke, I'll be here to boost your post count beyond insanity!

Basilers tend to be ridiculously dumb. I honestly hope you lock all the threads that go "OMG ROLLBACK" and stuff. I've been suspended so many times for flaming people who whine incessantly. monkey
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:17 am

Well, i plan to delete all those posts, and just have one official post stickied. And everyone would be able to discuss it there.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:20 am

Crow wrote:Well, i plan to delete all those posts, and just have one official post stickied. And everyone would be able to discuss it there.
OH THANK GOD, anyway yeah i was wondering about this whole points to mesos things i mean me and tricky have reached 30+ points in one day imagine 30 days at this level or even half this. where are the mesos coming from anyway?
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:22 am

Crow wrote:Well, i plan to delete all those posts, and just have one official post stickied. And everyone would be able to discuss it there.

Great! I also hate how Mr B handles the problem too... he just locks thread production and BAM. Stuck with the same 5 boring threads, and when have convos in the thread, we're suspended for being off-topic.
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:25 am

Idiot wrote:
OH THANK GOD, anyway yeah i was wondering about this whole points to mesos things i mean me and tricky have reached 30+ points in one day imagine 30 days at this level or even half this. where are the mesos coming from anyway?

That's the thing. In some worlds, i don't have mesos. Some i do.Some i was hoping people wouldn't make the 60 posts in a month thing. Some i have billions.(Windia)

I'll need to talk to my bro and see if we could buy mesos/farm a ton of mesos.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:27 am

Crow wrote:

That's the thing. In some worlds, i don't have mesos. Some i do.Some i was hoping people wouldn't make the 60 posts in a month thing. Some i have billions.(Windia)

I'll need to talk to my bro and see if we could buy mesos/farm a ton of mesos.
when it comes to mesos i don't really care, i play in windia and chaos. i see windia is your main world so we shouldn't have to big of a problem. tomorow i'l probably buy Vip Very Happy but wont redeem my point for a while.
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:30 am

Idiot wrote: when it comes to mesos i don't really care, i play in windia and chaos. i see windia is your main world so we shouldn't have to big of a problem. tomorow i'l probably buy Vip Very Happy but wont redeem my point for a while.

Ok cool. Well, i'll work on farming a ton of meso than. So people won't look down on me. To be honest, your username goes good with this situation. I'm an idiot, and i probably should've prepared for this before having the forum go live.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:32 am

Crow wrote:

Ok cool. Well, i'll work on farming a ton of meso than. So people won't look down on me. To be honest, your username goes good with this situation. I'm an idiot, and i probably should've prepared for this before having the forum go live.

Unless the person goes really berserk (like us here LMAO), the monthly fee should be enough to cover a month of point redeeming. So yeah, I'll be buying VIP sometime soon.
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:34 am

Crow wrote:

Not an Idiot and its not like me and tiger and tricky are all going to spite you and redeem our points at once just to fuck with you. Also i can help with some windian/chaos mesos if you would like. i have only 10m in windia as i dont play there much and 200-ish mill sitting in chaos i'l have to check
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:36 am

Idiot wrote:
Crow wrote:

Not an Idiot and its not like me and tiger and tricky are all going to spite you and redeem our points at once just to fuck with you. Also i can help with some windian/chaos mesos if you would like. i have only 10m in windia as i dont play there much and 200-ish mill sitting in chaos i'l have to check

Well i have 15 bill in windia atm haha. Since it's my main world. But it's cool. I'll farm a ton of meso. And yea, it's not like you're all going to redeem at one time to fuck with me. Are you? haha

Also i don't think this forum's going to be based on making mesos. Like.. it's not like you'll make billions with the forum. I think it'll be sort of a luxury to the forum. Not sure what will happen maybe later it'll get easier.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:39 am

Crow wrote:

Well i have 15 bill in windia atm haha. Since it's my main world. But it's cool. I'll farm a ton of meso. And yea, it's not like you're all going to redeem at one time to fuck with me. Are you? haha

Well we all have been talking... we'll see heheh Twisted Evil ( also 15b HOLY SHIET )
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:43 am

Idiot wrote:Well we all have been talking... we'll see heheh Twisted Evil ( also 15b HOLY SHIET )

Ohh yea, i've been merching for a while. That's why when i still still in the process of making the forum i was going to make it windian only. But than i realized advertising would be a pain. Suspect

Anyways... i'm going to set the hay. I live in california, scarmento. So it's pretty late here.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:44 am

Crow wrote:

Ohh yea, i've been merching for a while. That's why when i still still in the process of making the forum i was going to make it windian only. But than i realized advertising would be a pain. Suspect

Anyways... i'm going to set the hay. I live in california, scarmento. So it's pretty late here.

Yeah, I won't redeem for a while, lol, so don't worry about that. Just use your holyfrickinhell merching magic to make some more money I guess. xD

And good night!
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Noob Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Crow wrote:

Do you think you will ever come to Bera? Also, what is the point to meso ratio?
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:48 pm

But also keep in mind there is a correlation with visitors and revenue from ads. Sure, you'll have to eventually pay billions of mesos, but the ads you'll be making from those revenues since more and more people will be on will easily cover that, and then some. Everybody wins.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Mikey wrote:But also keep in mind there is a correlation with visitors and revenue from ads. Sure, you'll have to eventually pay billions of mesos, but the ads you'll be making from those revenues since more and more people will be on will easily cover that, and then some. Everybody wins.

exactly so at this point we are just waiting for the population size we need to get this started
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Artifact Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Mikey wrote:But also keep in mind there is a correlation with visitors and revenue from ads. Sure, you'll have to eventually pay billions of mesos, but the ads you'll be making from those revenues since more and more people will be on will easily cover that, and then some. Everybody wins.

Wiste words mike. But there are many people browsing the web with ad blockers. Either way i think the forum would gain enough revenue to profit. Only time will tell now! =/

Fuck you time!
Artifact
Artifact

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:14 am

Artifact wrote:
Fuck you time!

Quote of the week right there. cat
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by MaplestoryFtwGuy Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Just keep farming all day and you will survive (atleast until this fourm gets bigger)
MaplestoryFtwGuy
MaplestoryFtwGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum