Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple of things

3 posters

Go down

Couple of things Empty Couple of things

Post by Tricky Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:36 am

1. I think the "In Game Name:" thing under your avatar in your posts should be shortened to IGN. "In Game name" is kind of long. xD

2. There should be a world-specific forum in which you can organize boss runs, recruit for guilds, etc. Kind of like Basil's listing system, except you wouldn't have to wait for the admin to approve it, you can view other worlds' posts, and you can just talk about the world in general. Obviously, since there aren't too many people on this forum yet, it wouldn't matter too much at the moment.

3. Similar to #2, except based on Jobs.

REALLY similar to Basil and all other forums, but IMO it's pretty important stuff to have. xD
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Couple of things Empty Re: Couple of things

Post by Crow Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 am

I plan to make the world forum threads and everything. But, well do you think i should do it now? I mean the forums not to big yet. And it might make it look inactive.

The "In Game Name" has now been shortened to "IGN" Thanks for the suggestion.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

https://aqua-road.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:41 am

Crow wrote:I plan to make the world forum threads and everything. But, well do you think i should do it now? I mean the forums not to big yet. And it might make it look inactive.

Nah, that's what I was saying. You can procrastinate that and it won't have too much of an effect - so far, we're all just getting to know each other and there aren't many (if any) serious questions yet. xP
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:45 am

Yea, i think that's just what i'll do. But i'll probably have it like sleepywood.net. With all the icons and each icon is a different sub category. And i'll have a marketplace to.
I'm focusing on advertising atm, but still making minor changes. I got this dude on youtube to agree on advertising the forum for me. Hopefully it'll help.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:48 am

Crow wrote:Yea, i think that's just what i'll do. But i'll probably have it like sleepywood.net. With all the icons and each icon is a different sub category. And i'll have a marketplace to.
I'm focusing on advertising atm, but still making minor changes. I got this dude on youtube to agree on advertising the forum for me. Hopefully it'll help.

Yeah, I'd love to see more people on here. It's a great site!

Also, could you possibly change the color of hyperlinks to a little brighter? It seems a little dark IMO. O:
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:50 am

Tricky wrote:
Crow wrote:Yea, i think that's just what i'll do. But i'll probably have it like sleepywood.net. With all the icons and each icon is a different sub category. And i'll have a marketplace to.

Yeah, I'd love to see more people on here. It's a great site!

Also, could you possibly change the color of hyperlinks to a little brighter? It seems a little dark IMO. O:

Yea. I can make them light blue like the "new topic" button. or white? or any color haha.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:50 am

I agree with all the suggestions, but yeah definatly wait before trying to add more forums because right now teh 6-8 of us that were active tonight are doing fine in the general and suggestions forums hah Razz
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:52 am

Crow wrote:

Yea. I can make them light blue like the "new topic" button. or white? or any color haha.

Actually, might've been the way I was tilting my screen lol!
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:57 am

Am I supposed to be able to +rep someone twice in a day? Cause I totally just did that to you.

Also, if Aqua does get a lot of traffic, will forumotion be able to handle it? Cause I have no idea about the state of their servers lol.
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Tricky wrote:Am I supposed to be able to +rep someone twice in a day? Cause I totally just did that to you.

Also, if Aqua does get a lot of traffic, will forumotion be able to handle it? Cause I have no idea about the state of their servers lol.

Yup it'll be able to. As long as i upgrade the servers. Even without upgrading them they can handle some heavy trafic. It's decent for a free service.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Some more stuff xD

1. Can you change it so we can have an option to just enter our age instead of our birthday? Privacy and all that xD

2. How about a fanfiction section? I've got one going, and I'd love to post it on here if anyone's interested in it. cheers

3. Possibly change the +/- rep so it's inside the little sidebar with the avatar? I think it'd make more sense to have it on the sidebar xD We seriously need a name for that sidebar lol.
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Hmm well some of these changes are very minor. But i could work on some of these. BTW your signature is win haha. My baby sister is trying to swat the fly of the screen.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:51 am

Crow wrote:Hmm well some of these changes are very minor. But i could work on some of these. BTW your signature is win haha. My baby sister is trying to swat the fly of the screen.

Thanks xD

I think the sand on the bottom should have some life on it too scratch
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum