Grand Opening of my website

Go down

Grand Opening of my website Empty Grand Opening of my website

Post by triigerhappy on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Hello! I was told I am allowed to post my website for you all as long as it is in the spam section of the forums. So here it is again. My website is a paid to click website and everything in it is basically finished. I have about 140 members atm with over 100 of them active. Free to join and fast pay outs if you reach the requirements. If you upgrade your membership for a cheap investment you can earn better rates, lower discounts, and in some cases commission's. As of right now new members that join gets 0.05 cent main balance and 0.40 cent purchase balance. This is to help you get started and start earning right away.

GamingBux. Earn free money viewing advertisements. Free bonuses for new members and cheap upgrades!

Low payouts for all memberships starting at $2.00 only. Earn up to 0.02 cent per click and 0.0150 per ref click. One account per IP is only allowed. If you sign up multiple accounts your account will be terminated. Purchases and payouts will be paid in Paypal as of right now. In the near future AlertPay will be available as well for you to utlize. I am an honest person and will make sure to pay everyone within the required time listed if you meet the requirements. I am online most of the day and will answer any support questions you have. Lastly, I have the forum opened already but still working on implementing new skins and things like that. I am looking for some moderators there that would like to help the forum. Hopefully, in the end I can help you all reach success and earn a decent profit for hardly any work at all.

Some frequently asked questions:

Why am I doing this?

I developed this website because I am interested in starting my own business in the future. Being able to own my own paid to click website will help me learn how to be a better business man and at the same time earn some profit.

Is it site even worth it? Will I even make any money?

Yes, you will make money but if you are active in the website. You must be able to be patient as this website isn't a get rich quick scheme. You won't be making much on your own but if you refer more members, and rent referrals i can guarantee you will earn a bit of extra money for hardly any work at all. This website isn't designed to pay you thousands of dollars. It is meant to help you get a bit of extra money to pay for whatever you like. It is not impossible to earn big,but if you want bigger payouts you will need to put in a lot of hard work(not really hard at all :/) and time.

I wish you all success and I hope you will take the time to sign up and give my website a try. It is free after all so the most you will lose is your time. However, I guarantee if you try your hardest you will be enjoying the website very much and would like to stay. If you have any other questions that you would like to ask me feel free to post here, send a support ticket via my website, or post in my website forums. I look forward to working with you and help you reach success! Good Luck!

P.S.
If anyone wants to earn some money right off the bat I am looking for someone to make me some banners of my website. I will pay you 2$ per banner via paypal or Alertpay. Animated banners ill pay up to $3.00.

GamingBux. Earn free money viewing advertisements. Free bonuses for new members and cheap upgrades!
triigerhappy
triigerhappy

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening of my website Empty Re: Grand Opening of my website

Post by Artifact on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Wow that's a very nice idea! Good luck on your site. I'm sure it'll take of fast. As long as your legit that is. I wont be joining your site till it gets bigger. I remember i joined lockerz and those noobs scammed me.
Artifact
Artifact

Back to top Go down

Post by triigerhappy on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Artifact wrote:Wow that's a very nice idea! Good luck on your site. I'm sure it'll take of fast. As long as your legit that is. I wont be joining your site till it gets bigger. I remember i joined lockerz and those noobs scammed me.

Thanks! yea I am going to be legit for sure. I understand you fully. Most of these sites are scams and the Admins are cheap and don't end up paying up at all. However, I have a decent amount of funds right now to help me get started. This site is growing pretty fast already. I am hoping that Ill start getting more members however and be able to start payout my members so I can prove that I am legit.
triigerhappy
triigerhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Unify on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 pm

triigerhappy wrote:

Thanks! yea I am going to be legit for sure. I understand you fully. Most of these sites are scams and the Admins are cheap and don't end up paying up at all. However, I have a decent amount of funds right now to help me get started. This site is growing pretty fast already. I am hoping that Ill start getting more members however and be able to start payout my members so I can prove that I am legit.

So basically there's an advertisement page. And you get paid for clicking on the ads?
Unify
Unify
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Good luck with your website! Surprised
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by triigerhappy on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Unify wrote:

So basically there's an advertisement page. And you get paid for clicking on the ads?

Yes that is all. Very easy concept and you get paid 0.01 cent per ad you click and view for 30 seconds. It may not seem like much at all but if you refer members or rent refs from my website you get paid 0.025 per ref click/view. More refs you have under you the more money you will make. These sites take patience and time but if you try your hardest you will be able to reach the pay out eventually.

If you upgrade by paying a small fee for 1month,3month,6month, or 1 yr memberships you will earn higher rates and lower discounts. The higher memberships Elite and Ultra you can earn commissions from each sign up as well. Such as 10% from when someone decides to upgrade their membership. The payout is as low as $2.00 and when you reach that payout you will get paid within a certain time limit.

Payouts are as follows:

Standard members within 10 days
Super members within 7 days
Elite members within 4 days + Earn Commission!
Ultra members INSTANT! + Earn commission+$3.00 purchase bonus!
triigerhappy
triigerhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by triigerhappy on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Tricky wrote:Good luck with your website! Surprised

Thanks! i worked hard on it and hopefully I be able to reach success as help as others gain a bit of extra cash as well. I also have Aquaphresh as one of the main advertisements on my site so I am giving some traffic here as well.
triigerhappy
triigerhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:46 am

sweet i'll be joining hah, you should pay in nx card codes Wink especially since i don't have paypal :[
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by triigerhappy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:07 am

Idiot wrote:sweet i'll be joining hah, you should pay in nx card codes Wink especially since i don't have paypal :[

ha thanks for joining! im gaining lots of members each day. 30 members today and 50 new members yesterday. Hmm i can't really pay in nx codes but i was thinking of setting up some way to get gift cards off my site for games, and things like that. However, that be in the future. Once i know my site is growing pretty well ill be implementing new features to my website other then just clicking advertisements.

What I suggest you to do is get a paypal or alertpay account. There free to have and you just need a banking account with you. After that just get direct refs under your downline and earn free money. Thus, you are able to purchase refs when they available and upgrades basically w/o spending any money at all. it be a tough way of going that route but this is a smart move for people that can't really invest in these kind of sites.
triigerhappy
triigerhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:10 am

triigerhappy wrote:

ha thanks for joining! im gaining lots of members each day. 30 members today and 50 new members yesterday. Hmm i can't really pay in nx codes but i was thinking of setting up some way to get gift cards off my site for games, and things like that. However, that be in the future. Once i know my site is growing pretty well ill be implementing new features to my website other then just clicking advertisements.

What I suggest you to do is get a paypal or alertpay account. There free to have and you just need a banking account with you. After that just get direct refs under your downline and earn free money. Thus, you are able to purchase refs when they available and upgrades basically w/o spending any money at all. it be a tough way of going that route but this is a smart move for people that can't really invest in these kind of sites.

wait, so i should get a few refs? how do i do that? and hmm i'll see if i can get an account.

PS anyoen here joining this site if you are PM me please so i can ref you.(or just say so here)
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 am

Lol just realized that i just clicked on an aqua phresh add on your site hah Very Happy
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by triigerhappy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:23 am

Idiot wrote:

wait, so i should get a few refs? how do i do that? and hmm i'll see if i can get an account.

PS anyoen here joining this site if you are PM me please so i can ref you.(or just say so here)

Well there's one ref that you can rent right now before someone snatches it. You get 0.40 purchase bonus for being a new member so that means you can get that ref free. Just go to rent ref page on my site. Remember though you must be active clicker each day for your refs to pay you the next day. This site is all about being active.

If you yourself isn't active then you won't earn much since you won't get paid the next day from your refs. if you want to get direct refs use your ref link or the banner ad in my website under tools and you are able to post that anywhere you would like. Please though be respectful of forum rules and things like that and dont spam my link around. Any other questions feel free to ask.
triigerhappy
triigerhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:28 am

triigerhappy wrote:

Well there's one ref that you can rent right now before someone snatches it. You get 0.40 purchase bonus for being a new member so that means you can get that ref free. Just go to rent ref page on my site. Remember though you must be active clicker each day for your refs to pay you the next day. This site is all about being active.

If you yourself isn't active then you won't earn much since you won't get paid the next day from your refs. if you want to get direct refs use your ref link or the banner ad in my website under tools and you are able to post that anywhere you would like. Please though be respectful of forum rules and things like that and dont spam my link around. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Ref link in my singature..? I THINK SO! hah im going to buy that ref right now ;]

Just bought a ref afro hope he starts makin me money also what does "recycle" do?

Last edited by Idiot on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by triigerhappy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:43 am

Idiot wrote:

Ref link in my singature..? I THINK SO! hah im going to buy that ref right now ;]

Great! I wish you luck and hope you earn a decent buck. Feel free to send a support ticket if you need anymore help. I am on most of the time and willing to help you. Remember no multiple accounts and be respectful of using your ref link. If you need help knowing how to rent refs just click under rented refs and you are able to purchase as many refs it shows that are available. For standard members you are only allowed to rent once per week. if you upgrade you can shorten the time on that as well as receive more discounts and such. Rental refs lasts 30 days so make sure to keep and eye on that and renew it before you lose it. Good luck!
triigerhappy
triigerhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by triigerhappy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:50 am

Idiot wrote:

Just bought a ref afro hope he starts makin me money also what does "recycle" do?

Recycle refs are used to exchange one inactive/bad rented ref for a new ref that has been active for the past 3 days or more. Use this to your advantage to make sure your refs arn't slacking.
triigerhappy
triigerhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:55 am

triigerhappy wrote:

Recycle refs are used to exchange one inactive/bad rented ref for a new ref that has been active for the past 3 days or more. Use this to your advantage to make sure your refs arn't slacking.

good well every night i lie in bed (which is what i'm doing now) and visit aqua/ and now gamingbux so yeah Very Happy will more then six standard ads ever appear? also if people click the banner in my singature they get directed to my referal page thinger right?
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by triigerhappy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:59 am

Idiot wrote:

good well every night i lie in bed (which is what i'm doing now) and visit aqua/ and now gamingbux so yeah Very Happy will more then six standard ads ever appear? also if people click the banner in my singature they get directed to my referal page thinger right?

For standards atm six ads are the max. Unless someone decides to purchase and advertisement for everyone you won't be getting anymore sorry. If you want more ads then you must upgrade membership or wait until someone decides to purchase and advertisement on my website. yes anyone that clicks and signs through that banner you will get one direct ref from there.
triigerhappy
triigerhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 am

triigerhappy wrote:

For standards atm six ads are the max. Unless someone decides to purchase and advertisement for everyone you won't be getting anymore sorry. If you want more ads then you must upgrade membership or wait until someone decides to purchase and advertisement on my website. yes anyone that clicks and signs through that banner you will get one direct ref from there.
my goal is to earn enough to buy an upgrade. Very Happy anyway g'night

this site looks fun an promising Very Happy GL with it
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down