How to get more people to this site.

Go down

How to get more people to this site. Empty How to get more people to this site.

Post by Noob on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:49 pm

I know I'm not a mod or a admin or anything like that, but lets make this the OFFICIAL thread to make up new ideas to get people to use this site. Maybe smega a bit in all of the different worlds and spread the word around? I know I am. So how about everyone tell your bl and guild/ally to use this site.
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

How to get more people to this site. Empty Re: How to get more people to this site.

Post by Tricky on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Noob wrote:I know I'm not a mod or a admin or anything like that, but lets make this the OFFICIAL thread to make up new ideas to get people to use this site. Maybe smega a bit in all of the different worlds and spread the word around? I know I am. So how about everyone tell your bl and guild/ally to use this site.

Advertising via smega can get you banned if there's a GM online. Just pass word along to your buddies/guildies. xP
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

How to get more people to this site. Empty Re: How to get more people to this site.

Post by Noob on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Well maybe I should make a mule and do it? Then again, it would be a waste of smegas...
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down