When will VPQ be back?

:: MapleStory :: 20q's

Go down

When will VPQ be back?

Post by Noob on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:34 pm

=P I really wanna VPQ since I was too low when it came out. I'm a Beran and if anyone wants to do it with me when VPQ comes out, just tell me.
Noob

Back to top Go down

Re: When will VPQ be back?

Post by Tricky on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:49 pm

I was on hiatus when VPQ was out, so I completely missed it. Sigh...

Although Nexon said they'd bring it back, I'm kinda having doubts. Look at the HT glitch - it's been over a year now. Sad
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Wow you guys both missed it?!? sucks, I honestly didn't find it fun at all O.o, i prefer bossing and grinding. questing/partyquesting just isn't my thing Razz
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Noob on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Idiot wrote:Wow you guys both missed it?!? sucks, I honestly didn't find it fun at all O.o, i prefer bossing and grinding. questing/partyquesting just isn't my thing Razz
No I didn't miss it, I just went to do like the easy level. I was like lvl 60 at that time. I got me a 1st unwelcome dagger. Smile. And I agree, its not that fun, but I'd rather do that than grinding IMO cause of the rewards and the boss actually gives decent exp...
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Noob wrote:
No I didn't miss it, I just went to do like the easy level. I was like lvl 60 at that time. I got me a 1st unwelcome dagger. Smile. And I agree, its not that fun, but I'd rather do that than grinding IMO cause of the rewards and the boss actually gives decent exp...
hah yeah. But i prefer grinding just because i find it quite enjoyable. turn on seinfeld infront of me and go for it xD
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Idiot wrote:
hah yeah. But i prefer grinding just because i find it quite enjoyable. turn on seinfeld infront of me and go for it xD

I was pretty much sobbing when my friend told me he made 3b off of a 3L VIP weapon... forgot which one it was though. AND DAT MEDAL. I want dat medal. Crying or Very sad
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down