Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay i got vip, sorry about the windian only thing though

3 posters

Go down

Yay i got vip, sorry about the windian only thing though Empty Yay i got vip, sorry about the windian only thing though

Post by Unify Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Hey guys! So i just got vip, and i cashed in some points. It's completely legit. From what ive seen so far. Sorry about the windia only thing though. Hopefully this works out and crow will make it for more worlds. I understand how it'd be hard to run more worlds. We'll see what happens in the future.

What a Face
Unify
Unify
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Yay i got vip, sorry about the windian only thing though Empty Re: Yay i got vip, sorry about the windian only thing though

Post by Idiot Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:39 am

ahh, so he has decided to go windia only good to know Razz
Idiot
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Yay i got vip, sorry about the windian only thing though Empty Re: Yay i got vip, sorry about the windian only thing though

Post by Noob Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:18 pm

Even if you are in Windia, how do you give him 600k? In game or contact him here or something? Also, does he only accept Vip in Windia and hand out mesos in other worlds? Or only accept and only hand out in Windia?
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum