Background suggestions?

Go down

Background suggestions?

Post by Tricky on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am

So here's a drawing of a guildy, it's not quite finished yet. I'm pretty much done with the actual person and clothing, but I might touch it up later.

I'm stuck on what background to pick though, so I've been asking around. I've gotten Future Ereve as a suggestion, but I totally forgot to take screenies of it (sigh). Anyone else want to suggest something? :3

By the way, other than two or three people, you guys are the first to see it. Haven't posted it on basil yet. xD

(click on the "here" in the first line)
avatar
Tricky
Member
Member

Posts : 143
Points : 157
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Crow on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:56 am

Hmm i can't click. Is it a spoiler?
avatar
Crow
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Points : 124
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://aqua-road.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Tricky on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:57 am

Crow wrote:Hmm i can't click. Is it a spoiler?

It's a link to imageshack. It's the blue "here" in the first sentence of my post :3
avatar
Tricky
Member
Member

Posts : 143
Points : 157
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Idiot on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:58 am

Wow sweet drawing you are 10x better than me. do you by any chance take requests?
I have no idea what type of background maybe a el nath thing?
avatar
Idiot
Member
Member

Posts : 105
Points : 99
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-20
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Crow on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:00 am

Ohh haha i got it. Hmm, those hyper links are pretty hard to notice. I should change the color of them...

sec looking at the drawing, will give feed back in a few..

It looks really good. Better than anything i can make. Just one question. Is the blue line coming out of the staff a skill? Or is it the blue effect of the staff? Just curious.
avatar
Crow
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Points : 124
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://aqua-road.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Tricky on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:02 am

I hate how it looks hella weird if you zoom out on it. Eye highlights are too small I guess. xD

And Idiot, I've got a couple people I need to draw, when I finish with them, I might draw you. xD

Crow wrote:It looks really good. Better than anything i can make. Just one question. Is the blue line coming out of the staff a skill? Or is it the blue effect of the staff? Just curious.

I have no idea what i was doing there. Ice beam ftw?
avatar
Tricky
Member
Member

Posts : 143
Points : 157
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Idiot on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:05 am

Tricky wrote:I hate how it looks hella weird if you zoom out on it. Eye highlights are too small I guess. xD

And Idiot, I've got a couple people I need to draw, when I finish with them, I might draw you. xD



I have no idea what i was doing there. Ice beam ftw?

Kewl, i'm in no big rush, plus i need to make a better looking nx-ed version of myself on bannedstory for you to draw anyway Razz and when you draw me il return the favor and you can all see my beautiful paint drawing skills Very Happy
avatar
Idiot
Member
Member

Posts : 105
Points : 99
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-20
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Tricky on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:09 am

Idiot wrote:

Kewl, i'm in no big rush, plus i need to make a better looking nx-ed version of myself on bannedstory for you to draw anyway Razz and when you draw me il return the favor and you can all see my beautiful paint drawing skills Very Happy

Haha, an art trade it is (or it will be)!
avatar
Tricky
Member
Member

Posts : 143
Points : 157
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Idiot on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:10 am

Btw, i meant paint the microsoft program and not an actual paintbrush and paint :p
avatar
Idiot
Member
Member

Posts : 105
Points : 99
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-20
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Tricky on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:12 am

Idiot wrote:Btw, i meant paint the microsoft program and not an actual paintbrush and paint :p

The W7 version of MS Paint is so much better than the old one I love you

I use Paint Tool SAI, sounds a lot like Paint eh? rabbit
avatar
Tricky
Member
Member

Posts : 143
Points : 157
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Idiot on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:16 am

Tricky wrote:

The W7 version of MS Paint is so much better than the old one I love you

I use Paint Tool SAI, sounds a lot like Paint eh? rabbit

Really i have W7, but haven't touched paint in yeeeeeaaaars though Neutral
and this "paint tool SAI" thing is it free? whats good/ different about it compared to other programs?
avatar
Idiot
Member
Member

Posts : 105
Points : 99
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-20
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Tricky on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:18 am

Idiot wrote:

Really i have W7, but haven't touched paint in yeeeeeaaaars though Neutral
and this "paint tool SAI" thing is it free? whats good/ different about it compared to other programs?

's great for beginners and pros alike (although pros tend to use Photoshop) because of its ease of use and customization. It costs like 25 bucks or something, it's not bad at all.

...but I just downloaded a hacked version for free. When I get a credit card I plan to buy it to support the wonderful makers of Sai. santa
avatar
Tricky
Member
Member

Posts : 143
Points : 157
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Idiot on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:25 am

Tricky wrote:

's great for beginners and pros alike (although pros tend to use Photoshop) because of its ease of use and customization. It costs like 25 bucks or something, it's not bad at all.

...but I just downloaded a hacked version for free. When I get a credit card I plan to buy it to support the wonderful makers of Sai. santa

Cool, yeah my brother is a photoshop guy its very interesting to watch though. And whenevr i download stuff illegally i always end up feeling bad :/
avatar
Idiot
Member
Member

Posts : 105
Points : 99
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-09-20
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Noob on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Aqua road them!
avatar
Noob
Member
Member

Posts : 49
Points : 75
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Background suggestions?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum