Updates V2

Go down

Updates V2

Post by Crow on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:55 pm

Added:
Chief's Residence
Technical Difficulties
World Forums & Market

Updates:
12/8/2011:No More Mesos when posting. This forum is now just like any other forum.
12/9/2011: Report's are now added and are fully functional.
12/10/2011: You no longer have the option to type your level in. We have set pre generated options for the levels. This is because some people's levels were, "bear grylls". We will not name those people.


Last edited by Crow on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Points : 124
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://aqua-road.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates V2

Post by Kanade on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Sweet. Finally you're doing something. BTW i just registered.
Kanade
Kanade
Member
Member

Posts : 2
Points : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates V2

Post by Tricky on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:22 am

Sweet.
Tricky
Tricky
Member
Member

Posts : 143
Points : 157
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates V2

Post by Crow on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:53 am

Tricky wrote:Sweet.

Been advertising a lot.. Very Happy
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Points : 124
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://aqua-road.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates V2

Post by Tricky on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 am

Crow wrote:

Been advertising a lot.. Very Happy

And we all love you for it! cheers
(We need a new header D: )
Tricky
Tricky
Member
Member

Posts : 143
Points : 157
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates V2

Post by Crow on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:21 am

Maybe.. but it looks better then the old fish. Right?
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Points : 124
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://aqua-road.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates V2

Post by Tricky on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:28 am

Crow wrote:Maybe.. but it looks better then the old fish. Right?

Well, IMO the old one fit in better. The white text seems a little too bold on this site, where everything's all chill and mellow. But that's just my opinion xD

Also, regarding the new class forums: if I wanted to post a guide for a certain class, would I post that under the Chief's Residence or Tutorial & Guides forum?
Tricky
Tricky
Member
Member

Posts : 143
Points : 157
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates V2

Post by Unify on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:29 am

Tricky wrote:

Well, IMO the old one fit in better. The white text seems a little too bold on this site, where everything's all chill and mellow. But that's just my opinion xD

Also, regarding the new class forums: if I wanted to post a guide for a certain class, would I post that under the Chief's Residence or Tutorial & Guides forum?

I was thinking the same exact thing... i wanted to post a guide earlier but had no idea whatsup.
Unify
Unify
VIP
VIP

Posts : 81
Points : 102
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates V2

Post by Crow on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:32 am

Ohh right! I'll probbaly be removing the tut section. Since it's pretty useless with the "Chief's Residence" now there.

Actually, i just got rid of it.
So, to answer your question. You'd post it in the "Chief's Residence" section. Depending on the job though.
Crow
Crow
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Points : 124
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://aqua-road.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates V2

Post by Tricky on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:39 am

Crow wrote:Ohh right! I'll probbaly be removing the tut section. Since it's pretty useless with the "Chief's Residence" now there.

Actually, i just got rid of it.
So, to answer your question. You'd post it in the "Chief's Residence" section. Depending on the job though.

Alright! Posting one now =p
Tricky
Tricky
Member
Member

Posts : 143
Points : 157
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates V2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum